Welcome to LOKE Partner Documentation¶
What sort of services are you offering? Note: if you are integrating from multiple fronts, eg point-of-sale and loyalty you may need to look at multiple interfaces.
Have a system that provides loyalty and reward points (or credit) to customers? LOKE Loyalty has the option of working alongside existing loyalty platforms and become an additional toolset to your existing loyalty toolset.
- Allow your existing loyalty platform to act as a central database for your loyalty customers and their points balances by implementing the Loyalty Provider Interface.
- Manage customer segment/list membership in LOKE Loyalty by using the Public HTTP API allowing targeted mobile offers and push notifications based on your customer segments.
- Serve custom offers to loyalty customers in a LOKE mobile app with optional barcodes (fetched on demand from your platform). Requires custom development work at present.
- Use extra loyalty offerings from your system by setting up a Promotion Webhooks receiver.
Point of Sale System (In-Store)¶
Have an in-store POS system? LOKE Payments can charge customers directly from the terminal.
- Allow customers to pay for anything at the counter using their mobile app's stored cards by integrating with the POS HTTP API.
- Manage customer segment/list membership in LOKE Loyalty by using the Public HTTP API allowing targeted mobile offers and push notifications based on your customer segments and rules.
- Adjust a LOKE Loyalty members' points balance using the Public HTTP API, allowing the customer to be rewarded for promotions and rules in your system.
CRM and Marketing Software¶
Have a marketing tool or CRM? LOKE Loyalty can push customer details to your system.
- Live sync customer details with a custom Sync Adapter. Requires custom development work at present.
- Offer buy-ins to VIP lists using Promotion Webhooks receiver.
- Send out custom rewards outside of the Tidy offering using Promotion Webhooks receiver.
Payment Gateway or Digital Wallet¶
Have a payment gateway service (eg Stripe, Braintree) or digital wallet? LOKE Payments can use your service to process all payments for LOKE Loyalty customers - at the point-of-sale and in-app.
NOTE: for credit card payments the service must provide "direct post" or "hosted payments" card tokenisation APIs.
- Process payments with a custom Gateway Adapter. Requires custom development work.
Pre-order Platform (API based)¶
Have a system that allows for orders to be created via an API? LOKE Order Ahead can fetch menu details and push orders to your system.
NOTE: requires payments to be processed by LOKE in-app.
- Implement a Order Ahead Provider Interface and a LOKE Mobile App can fetch a product menu from, and push pre-paid orders to your system.
Based Pre-order Platform (Web based)¶
Have a system that allows customers to create orders from a web interface? LOKE Mobile App can display your web application inside a web view and process payments seamlessly using the custom's stored.
Note: the preferred approach is API based. This provides a much smoother experience from the customer.
Note: Typically requires a "guest" checkout. Other options are possible with custom development.